Cory Ross Dalmata
Cory Dalmata was born and raised in Fulton County, New York, where he and his family still reside. He is a graduate of St. Lawrence University in Canton, New York. After completion of his under-graduate degree, Mr. Dalmata took some time to ski the Wasatch while living and working at Alta/Snowbird, Utah and then attended Law School at Lewis and Clark College's School of Law in Portland Oregon.
Prior to joining The DeLorenzo Law Firm, LLP, Mr. Dalmata was an attorney with Boies, Schiller & Flexner and his practice focused on complex commercial litigation and antitrust violations. Mr. Dalmata also was a judicial intern for the Honorable Richard T. Aulisi, New York State Supreme Court.
With The DeLorenzo Law Firm, LLP, Mr. Dalmata's main focus of his practice is litigation. This includes a wide range of matters including, but not limited to, the representation of those injured through the fault of another, criminal defendants and those involved in matrimonial and family court proceedings. While many attorneys have chosen to specialize in a single area of law, Mr. Dalmata understands that often times his client's legal needs have far reaching impact into all aspects of their lives. As such, he strives to be and is fully versed in a wide range of areas of law so that he can fully assist the needs of his clients.
Areas of Practice
- 40 % Plaintiff's Personal Injury Litigation
- 25 % Criminal Defense
- 25 % Matrimonial/Family Court
- 10 % Other
- 100 % of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- Northwestern School of Law of Lewis and Clark College, Portland Oregon
- St. Lawrence University, Canton, New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Capital District Trial Lawyers Association
- Schenectady County Bar Association
- Fulton County Bar Association